Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Kraft - Philadelphia Strawberry Cream Cheese

Hi everyone! Before I talk about this strawberry cream cheese, one must know my relationship with cream cheese. I'm a huge lover of cream cheese - be it cheesecake, cream cheese pound cake, you name it - as long as it has cream cheese in it, I will eat it and I will love it. 






This Philadelphia strawberry cream cheese is amazing. I don't have it too often, but when I do, I can't get enough of it! Probably one of the best spreads I have ever come across. This is what a good marriage of foods tastes like - the perfect harmony of sweet strawberries and tangy cream cheese all come together to form this wonderful spread. As shown in the picture below, I pair this spread with a rice cake - and before some of you question the nutritional value of the rice cake, let me be the first to say that I use it more as a vehicle to carry food into my mouth as opposed to a "healthy" substitute for other foods. I also like the slightly nutty taste of rice cakes - they pair well with the delicate strawberry cream cheese.


Overall score: 9/10

- Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment